Un esperto della Banca Popolare Cinese crede che il Paese debba studiare le criptovalute basate sul dollaro USA e lanciare la propria stablecoin ancorata allo y...
The yuan is the primary unit of the renminbi – the official name of the Chinese currency. Chinese currency itself is also often referred to as yuan. The term “Chinese yuan” is mostly used to refer to renminbi by international finance institutions. Yuan is issued by the People’s Bank of China, which has total control over the currency. Yuan is currently one of the most traded currencies due to internationalization of Chinese businesses and the expansion of Chinese exports. Chinese yuan circulates in Thailand, Pakistan, Mongolia and some other Asian countries. As the Chinese economy grows, the yuan gathers more and more influence on international markets. The price of the yuan had a crucial impact on the cryptocurrency industry as most exchanges were Bitcoin to yuan interactions, operated through China-based crypto exchanges. However, due to the large number of regulations, the Chinese yuan lost most of this impact on Bitcoin after 2017.
- Malesia: Banca centrale e regolatore finanziario stanno "mettendo in atto" le normative sulle criptovalute
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 7 dicembre
- Double Spending su Bitcoin Cash SV: un video dimostra che chiunque può farlo tramite le transazioni "0-conf"
- Il direttore di un famoso fondo di beneficenza ritiene che il crollo di mercato sia solo "un piccolo ostacolo"
- Ethereum: l'hard fork "Constantinople" arriverà a metà gennaio