Tether ha annunciato il lancio di una nuova stablecoin ancorata allo yuan offshore cinese
The yuan is the primary unit of the renminbi – the official name of the Chinese currency. Chinese currency itself is also often referred to as yuan. The term “Chinese yuan” is mostly used to refer to renminbi by international finance institutions. Yuan is issued by the People’s Bank of China, which has total control over the currency. Yuan is currently one of the most traded currencies due to internationalization of Chinese businesses and the expansion of Chinese exports. Chinese yuan circulates in Thailand, Pakistan, Mongolia and some other Asian countries. As the Chinese economy grows, the yuan gathers more and more influence on international markets. The price of the yuan had a crucial impact on the cryptocurrency industry as most exchanges were Bitcoin to yuan interactions, operated through China-based crypto exchanges. However, due to the large number of regulations, the Chinese yuan lost most of this impact on Bitcoin after 2017.
- Il tribunale di New York posticipa l'udienza di Telegram al prossimo anno
- Soltanto un quarto dei consumatori tedeschi sarebbe disposto ad utilizzare Libra, svela un sondaggio
- Leader finanziari del G20: le stablecoin globali rappresentano un rischio per le politiche monetarie
- Jamie Dimon su Libra: 'è una buona idea che non diverrà mai realtà'
- Craig Wright: 'Sono Satoshi, oppure Satoshi ha plagiato il mio lavoro'