Il governo austriaco pianifica di utilizzare la blockchain pubblica di Ethereum per la vendita di 1,15 miliardi di euro in titoli di Stato.
A bond is a security debt giving the owner of which the right to obtain some amount of money or other type of asset from those who originally issued the bond. Also, bonds can offer the right not to get the entire sum but rather some percentage of it. When it comes to Bitcoin and bonds, crowdfunding debts work in a particular way — they enable its holder to receive a percentage from the trading volume or other indicator made by the company which issued the bonds. Bonds can come in different forms, depending on who lends and who borrows. For instance, there are government bonds which are when a state borrows some assets that are then counted as national debt. Besides this, there are other types of bonds depending on the way they have been issued. For example, with those that are based on blockchain, bonds have developed into smart bonds — aka smart contracts.
- Blockstream lancia un quinto satellite per trasmettere la blockchain del Bitcoin dallo spazio
- Direttore di Blockchain Capital: "gli investitori si pentiranno di non aver comprato adesso"
- Israele: la società di servizi finanziari GMT si unisce a RippleNet
- Secondo Mike Novogratz, CEO di Galaxy Digital, Bitcoin ha quasi terminato il proprio declino
- Atari pianifica il lancio di 'versioni blockchain' di due popolari giochi per cellulare