La Borsa di Gibilterra sta lanciando delle security basate su blockchain sul GSX Global Market
A bond is a security debt giving the owner of which the right to obtain some amount of money or other type of asset from those who originally issued the bond. Also, bonds can offer the right not to get the entire sum but rather some percentage of it. When it comes to Bitcoin and bonds, crowdfunding debts work in a particular way — they enable its holder to receive a percentage from the trading volume or other indicator made by the company which issued the bonds. Bonds can come in different forms, depending on who lends and who borrows. For instance, there are government bonds which are when a state borrows some assets that are then counted as national debt. Besides this, there are other types of bonds depending on the way they have been issued. For example, with those that are based on blockchain, bonds have developed into smart bonds — aka smart contracts.
- Samsung pianifica il lancio di una blockchain e di una nuova criptovaluta, svela una fonte anonima
- Binance DEX viene ufficialmente lanciato su Binance Chain
- Lanciato l'exchange Binance Singapore, ma la coppia di trading disponibile è soltanto una
- Samsung investe 2,6 milioni di euro nel produttore di wallet di criptovaluta Ledger
- Il 63% degli europei afferma che le criptovalute esisteranno fra 10 anni, ma soltanto il 49% crede in Bitcoin