LocalBitcoins, piattaforma per lo scambio peer-to-peer di criptovalute, ha confermato la rimozione del trading in denaro tradizionale.
Finland is a republic located in northern Europe with a population of around five million people. Finland is highly ranked in various human development indexes, economic freedom ratings and has one of the highest gross domestic product per capita in the world. Finland’s economy is built upon the service sector, manufacturing and refining, with largest industries being electronics, machinery and chemical. Finland is also highly developed in information technology and communications. Blockchain is pretty popular in Finland, that’s why the Finnish Tax Authority issued a pack of instructions for virtual currencies’ taxation. The Finland Bitcoin taxation is complex. Bitcoin is treated as a capital gain when transferred to another currency and as a trade when it is used as a payment for goods and services. Bitcoin that has an increased value after it is obtained is also taxable.
- Il sentimento degli investitori in Bitcoin è fortemente negativo, svela il Crypto Fear and Greed Index
- Il presunto hacker di Binance annuncia di essere pronto a pubblicare i dati KYC degli utenti
- È ufficiale: Bakkt verrà lanciato negli Stati Uniti il 23 settembre
- Coinbase salva accidentalmente le password non criptate di 3.420 clienti
- Analisi dei prezzi 17/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM