La Guardia Civil spagnola ha arrestato 11 individui sospettati di aver riciclato 8 milioni di Euro utilizzando un exchange in Finlandia.
Finland is a republic located in northern Europe with a population of around five million people. Finland is highly ranked in various human development indexes, economic freedom ratings and has one of the highest gross domestic product per capita in the world. Finland’s economy is built upon the service sector, manufacturing and refining, with largest industries being electronics, machinery and chemical. Finland is also highly developed in information technology and communications. Blockchain is pretty popular in Finland, that’s why the Finnish Tax Authority issued a pack of instructions for virtual currencies’ taxation. The Finland Bitcoin taxation is complex. Bitcoin is treated as a capital gain when transferred to another currency and as a trade when it is used as a payment for goods and services. Bitcoin that has an increased value after it is obtained is also taxable.
- Direttore del DTTC: le blockchain potrebbero "mettere a repentaglio la sicurezza" del sistema finanziario
- CEO di BitPay: l'adozione di massa dei pagamenti su blockchain arriverà tra 3-5 anni
- I modelli di business dovrebbero essere "ripensati" per le blockchain, sostiene un rappresentante di Barclays
- L'exchange di criptovalute Binance aggiunge il supporto alla stablecoin USDC di Circle
- Coinbase reintegra il supporto per PayPal, attualmente soltanto per gli Stati Uniti