LocalBitcoins, piattaforma per lo scambio peer-to-peer di criptovalute, ha confermato la rimozione del trading in denaro tradizionale.
Finland is a republic located in northern Europe with a population of around five million people. Finland is highly ranked in various human development indexes, economic freedom ratings and has one of the highest gross domestic product per capita in the world. Finland’s economy is built upon the service sector, manufacturing and refining, with largest industries being electronics, machinery and chemical. Finland is also highly developed in information technology and communications. Blockchain is pretty popular in Finland, that’s why the Finnish Tax Authority issued a pack of instructions for virtual currencies’ taxation. The Finland Bitcoin taxation is complex. Bitcoin is treated as a capital gain when transferred to another currency and as a trade when it is used as a payment for goods and services. Bitcoin that has an increased value after it is obtained is also taxable.
- Il tribunale di New York posticipa l'udienza di Telegram al prossimo anno
- Soltanto un quarto dei consumatori tedeschi sarebbe disposto ad utilizzare Libra, svela un sondaggio
- Leader finanziari del G20: le stablecoin globali rappresentano un rischio per le politiche monetarie
- Jamie Dimon su Libra: 'è una buona idea che non diverrà mai realtà'
- Craig Wright: 'Sono Satoshi, oppure Satoshi ha plagiato il mio lavoro'