Kenya, or officially the Republic of Kenya, is a state in Eastern Africa. Currently, Kenya is one of the most rapidly developing countries in Africa. In terms of Bitcoin, Kenya — as an economic center of the continent — has had a leading position in cryptocurrency use. Bitcoin mining in Kenya has become very popular among the community due to several reasons, such as less volatility relative to the national currency, the ability to earn money, etc., so even the local mass media spread the information about Bitcoin, which has led to a higher level of awareness among citizens of the country. The technology of blockchain in Kenya is considering for use by the real estate market to register ownership and for auditing, in order to make its services convenient and transparent.
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 10 dicembre
- L'exchange Gemini dei fratelli Winklevoss arriva su smartphone grazie alla nuova app
- È più probabile che il Bitcoin raggiunga i 100$ che i 100.000$, afferma un economista di Harvard
- Soltanto due miner ASIC di Bitcoin rimangono remunerativi in questo mercato ribassista
- Bitcoin sotto i 3.400$, continua la volatilità dei mercati