Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, la seconda banca della Spagna, ha concluso un prestito da 150 mln di euro con Porsche Holdings utilizzando la tecnologia blockc...
Loans are certain amounts of money given by an individual, organization or government to the another entity. The recipient is usually obliged to return the loan with additional interest. Loans are one of the driving forces of current economies and a crucial part of the financial sector. Loans can take various forms and may include loans in goods, fiat money loans, cryptocurrency loans, etc. The practice of crypto loans is new and has its flaws, mostly connected to the high volatility and technical difficulties inherent to cryptocurrency. However, Bitcoin (BTC) loans are already available in several BTC loan sites, some of which provide a rather quick Bitcoin loans procedure. Cryptocurrency loans may become the new standard for receiving loans — due to the high speed of transaction, the trusted distributed ledger and inclusion of information technologies.
- Crollo di tutte le criptovalute principali, Bitcoin Cash in calo del 13%
- Dichiarazioni, collaborazioni, accordi: l'Europa compie passi da gigante verso l'adozione della blockchain
- Nuova truffa a base di Bitcoin: "Paga 20.000$ o l'edificio salterà in aria"
- La banca spagnola BBVA conclude un prestito su blockchain da 150 mln di euro con Porsche Holding
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 14 dicembre