Stripe lancia il suo servizio di lending Stripe Capital, destinato alle imprese negli Stati Uniti
Loans are certain amounts of money given by an individual, organization or government to the another entity. The recipient is usually obliged to return the loan with additional interest. Loans are one of the driving forces of current economies and a crucial part of the financial sector. Loans can take various forms and may include loans in goods, fiat money loans, cryptocurrency loans, etc. The practice of crypto loans is new and has its flaws, mostly connected to the high volatility and technical difficulties inherent to cryptocurrency. However, Bitcoin (BTC) loans are already available in several BTC loan sites, some of which provide a rather quick Bitcoin loans procedure. Cryptocurrency loans may become the new standard for receiving loans — due to the high speed of transaction, the trusted distributed ledger and inclusion of information technologies.
- Un produttore di auto di lusso elettriche comincia ad accettare Bitcoin come pagamento
- Telegram potrebbe posticipare la data di lancio del Telegram Open Network
- India: Corte Suprema rinvia udienza sulla messa al bando delle criptovalute
- Xpring investe nella startup svedese Towo Labs
- Bitcoin è totalmente diverso da Libra, sostiene David Marcus