Sberbank e Interros Group hanno condotto un'operazione di repurchase agreement tramite smart contract sulla piattaforma Hyperledger Fabric.
Sberbank (formerly known as Sberbank of Russia) is a Russian state-owned bank founded in 1991 and headquartered in Moscow. Sberbank is the largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe with total assets of $390 billion, three hundred thousand employees and about seventy thousand offices. Sberbank has an international presence in Germany, the United States, India, China and many other countries. Sberbank online is considered to be one of the best online banking services in Russia. Sberbank has a strong investor relations department that publishes annual reports about Sberbank’s clients, financial performance and strategies. Sberbank also publishes monthly investor presentations about its efficiency, profitability, forecasts and important events. Herman Gref — CEO of Sberbank is a blockchain and cryptocurrency enthusiast and has plans of implementing those technologies into the banking system.
- Il Bitcoin è utilizzato nel 98% dei ransomware che chiedono riscatti in criptovaluta
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Analisi dei prezzi, 19 aprile
- Secondo Adamant Capital, il mercato ribassista è ormai agli sgoccioli
- L'exchange di criptovalute Poloniex supporterà USDT sulla blockchain di Tron
- La blockchain di Bitcoin SV ha subito una serie di riorganizzazioni, ma non sono stati identificati casi di double spending