Coinbase Card, la carta di debito Visa dell'omonimo exchange di criptovalute, ha aggiunto il supporto a DAI, una stablecoin ancorata al dollaro statunitense
Visa can be divided into two definitions: the American transnational company that provides payment services and VISA International Service Association, which is an international payment system. There is also Visa Europe Services Inc., which operates with European banks using the official license of Visa Inc. Visa cards are acceptable in more than 200 countries, and by 2018, the annual turnover of trading using Visa has amounted to $4.8 trillion. The organization has the primary role of developmenting innovative payment products and technologies, which are used in 21 thousand financial companies, which are members of the payment system, and its cards holders. In the beginning of the 21th century, Visa had surpassed all its rival and accounted for 57% of all debit and credit cards in the world. Compared with other payment services, the main currency of operations with Visa is the US dollar.
- Crypto in Europa: Svezia approva startup svizzera di ETP
- Matic perde oltre metà del proprio valore: team accusato di manipolazione, Binance difende il progetto
- Jack Dorsey: Twitter sta sviluppando uno standard decentralizzato per i social media
- L'exchange di criptovalute Kraken aggiunge il supporto allo staking di Tezos
- Mark Cuban: Bitcoin "può essere" uno strumento finanziario affidabile