Binance, il secondo maggior exchange di criptovalute, declassato da CryptoCompare per ragioni di sicurezza.
Gemini is a cryptocurrency exchange located in the U.S. The Winklevoss brothers launched Gemini in 2015 and Gemini is currently a trust company that is regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services. The Gemini exchange platform is considered to be the world’s first licensed Ether exchange and one of the most secure, as it works with individual investors and investments’ funds in accordance with the law. The website is available only in English, as the platform was aimed to work with developed countries. Therefore, there are currently only six countries have access to all the options of the Gemini trading platform. Gemini has Ethereum and Bitcoin available, so there are just three currency pairs. There is no fee for deposits or withdrawals.
- Tre nuove stablecoin per BitPay, escluso Tether
- Svelati i mentor della Crypto Startup School di Andreessen Horowitz
- Autorità finanziaria svizzera: la blockchain facilita il riciclaggio di denaro
- SEC accusa il fondatore di Shopin di aver condotto una ICO fraudolenta da 42.000.000$
- ConsenSys chiude i suoi uffici in India e nelle FIlippine