Secondo Tone Vays, ricercatore blockchain ed ex dirigente di JPMorgan, il "crypto winter" potrebbe non essere finito
Notizie Wall Street
Wall Street is a street in a lower Manhattan, New York, that houses crucial financial companies, banks and exchanges. The Wall Street stock market is one of the most famous places of trade and includes the NYSE – the world’s largest stock exchange in terms of market capitalization. The significance of Wall Street and its impact is hard to overestimate, as the most influential financial companies from all over the world are gathered there.
More and more, large trading firms are becoming interested in Bitcoin due to the possibility of earning fast money. It is no wonder that the attitude toward cryptocurrency in the financial community has been becoming warmer due to the rise of interest among prestigious trading and investments companies on Wall Street. By 2018, some companies trading on the NYSE have included Bitcoin into their list of assets. Their involvement might help lessen the volatility of digital currencies, which is now one of the main factors that frightens off individual investors.
- Il ruolo della community negli ecosistemi blockchain: nuovo evento a Cagliari, partecipazione gratuita
- La Russia adotterà la nuova legislazione sulle criptovalute entro due settimane
- La big four PwC rilascia un nuovo strumento di auditing che supporta diverse criptovalute
- Bitcoin rimane sopra i 9.100$, leggeri cali per la maggior parte della top 20
- Il wallet Calibra di Facebook non sarà disponibile in alcuni mercati chiave, tra cui quello indiano