Roelof Botha, ex direttore finanziario di PayPal, ha svelato su Twitter che Bank of America ha bloccato il suo conto "senza alcuna spiegazione"
Notizie Bank of America
Bank of America (BofA) is an American financial conglomerate providing a wide range of financial services and is one of the largest bank holding companies in the USA in terms of assets. It was founded in 1904 and currently headquartered in Charlotte, NC. BofA has become the first financial establishment that has included cryptocurrency in a report about forthcoming financial risks. According to Bank of America, cryptocurrency is not just a threat for their budget, but it complicates the work of preventing money laundering. Also, the company has shown its dependence on innovations made in the market of financial services, including blockchain technology, which can demand a large amount of spending for its implementation. Despite the fact that the holding has expressed skepticism about using Bitcoin, Bank of America has registered some cryptocurrency-related patents in order to prevent customer outflow.
- Great North Data: società di mining canadese costretta a liquidare
- Attacco ransomware ad uno dei più grandi data center degli Stati Uniti
- Attività illecite con le criptovalute: fra verità e menzogna
- Entro il 2030 le crypto potrebbero sostituire le valute fiat, svela una ricerca della Deutsche Bank
- Bitcoin recupera da sotto i 7.200$, Peter Schiff: "È game over"