La casa d'aste Wilsons Auctions venderà l'equivalente di 430.000$ in criptovalute sequestrate dalla polizia federale belga
The Kingdom of Belgium is a western European country with 30,500 square kilometers of area and a population of more than 11 million people. Belgium has a very productive labor force and developed economy that is highly integrated into the rest of Europe. Belgium has one of the largest GDP per capita, strong scientific work and fintech sector. Belgium has no Bitcoin restrictions. Belgian authorities do not consider Bitcoin to be a threat to the economic stability of the country and therefore it does not require specific regulations. However, Belgium’s Bitcoin exchanges — as any financial institution — work under the regulations of Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer policies. Belgium has Bitcoin taxes, at 33 percent on any cryptocurrency income. Belgian authorities proposed legislation for cryptocurrency transactions control, but Brussels is yet to announce any implementation of it.
- CEO di BKCM: al momento, il mercato delle criptovalute non ha bisogno di un ETF sul Bitcoin
- Ripple fonde xRapid, xVia e xCurrent all'interno di RippleNet
- Tim Draper: Bitcoin porrà fine al regno "dei dittatori"
- Fidelity: non offriamo criptovalute sulle piattaforme retail per proteggere gli investitori
- Nella "Hurun China Rich List 2019" compaiono 12 magnati delle criptovalute