Apple Card, la nuova carta di credito realizzata dal colosso della tecnologia Apple, non consentirà l'acquisto di criptovalute in quanto considerato "anticipo d...
Notizie Denaro Fiat
Fiat money is an assent without intrinsic value that is established as money by government regulation. Fiat money is worth something only while the government maintains it. Monetary economists define fiat money as an intrinsically-valueless object that is widely accepted as a means of payment. Fiat money is mostly under the jurisdiction of central banks that are the issuers of new currency while also being its main regulator. Fiat money is not necessarily a physical asset. Today most of the value of fiat money is stored in digital form. The supply of fiat currency is one of the most important macroeconomic tools for monetary authorities to manage inflation, stimulate intensive economic growth, and reduce unemployment. The purchasing power of fiat money is glued to the state’s authority and any damage to that authority leads to a decrease of fiat money’s value and results in inflation.
- Binance annuncia 'Venus', un nuovo progetto in competizione con Libra
- È ufficiale: Bakkt verrà lanciato negli Stati Uniti il 23 settembre
- Coinbase salva accidentalmente le password non criptate di 3.420 clienti
- Analisi dei prezzi 17/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM
- Charlie Lee, fondatore di LTC, ha svelato il proprio investimento nell'azienda Casa