I legislatori del Kazakistan non tasseranno il mining di criptovalute fino a che le criptovalute minate non verranno scambiate per denaro fiat
Notizie Denaro Fiat
Fiat money is an assent without intrinsic value that is established as money by government regulation. Fiat money is worth something only while the government maintains it. Monetary economists define fiat money as an intrinsically-valueless object that is widely accepted as a means of payment. Fiat money is mostly under the jurisdiction of central banks that are the issuers of new currency while also being its main regulator. Fiat money is not necessarily a physical asset. Today most of the value of fiat money is stored in digital form. The supply of fiat currency is one of the most important macroeconomic tools for monetary authorities to manage inflation, stimulate intensive economic growth, and reduce unemployment. The purchasing power of fiat money is glued to the state’s authority and any damage to that authority leads to a decrease of fiat money’s value and results in inflation.
- Binance: nuovo meetup gratuito a Roma
- Bitcoin 'monotono e fragile'. Tornerà sotto i 7.000$, prevede un analista
- BitMEX annuncia il supporto per SegWit: costo delle transazioni in BTC notevolmente ridotto
- Binance aggiunge il supporto a 167 valute fiat grazie ad una partnership con Paxful
- Reuters: la banca olandese ING è al lavoro su una tecnologia per la custodia degli asset digitali