Walmart China monitorerà le filiere di diversi cibi freschi utilizzando la blockchain Thor di VeChain
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an international network of companies providing professional services of consulting and auditing. The company was founded in 1849 and is currently one of Big Four accounting firms. The main office is headquartered in London. PwC cryptocurrency involvement started in 2015, when PwC conducted a Consumer Cryptocurrency survey in order to find out how many Americans knew about Bitcoin. The next year, the company released a blockchain-based system named Vulcan, which was designed to handle financial operations such as personal finance, banking, asset management, etc. The year after that, PwC launched a startup aimed to support businessmen working within the blockchain and fintech industries. In 2017, the PwC Hong Kong office started accepting cryptocurrency as a payment method. Recently, the company has announced a new application of PwC for cryptocurrency accounting.
- Binance annuncia 'Venus', un nuovo progetto in competizione con Libra
- Il colosso giapponese Rakuten lancia ufficialmente il suo exchange di criptovalute
- Un gruppo di legislatori statunitensi si recherà in Svizzera per discutere di Libra
- I mercati delle criptovalute si tingono di verde, positiva l'opinione degli esperti
- La semplice esistenza di Bitcoin ha un effetto positivo sulle politiche monetarie, afferma una ricerca