La prima CBDC verrà lanciata entro i prossimi cinque anni, prevede uno studio condotto da IBM e OMFIF.
Notizie sui sondaggi
A survey is a method of studying the sampling of individuals in a population and the associated practices of data collection. A survey is a statistical technique and is performed with an intense use of collected data in order to make statistical inferences about the studied population. There are numerous applications for surveys — in marketing, government, public opinion, etc. The cryptocurrency industry has also implemented survey methods. Bitcoin surveys collect data about the rate of Bitcoin acceptance, public and expert opinions on the cryptocurrency and companies’ interest in it. Blockchain surveys collect data about fintech implementation of technology — its flaws and benefits. Top-rated IT companies usually use surveys in order to plan their development strategy. Accenture surveys on insurance, digital assets and finance have collected a lot of interesting data on Bitcoin and blockchain.
- Great North Data: società di mining canadese costretta a liquidare
- Attacco ransomware ad uno dei più grandi data center degli Stati Uniti
- Attività illecite con le criptovalute: fra verità e menzogna
- Entro il 2030 le crypto potrebbero sostituire le valute fiat, svela una ricerca della Deutsche Bank
- Bitcoin recupera da sotto i 7.200$, Peter Schiff: "È game over"