Xpring, la divisione investimenti di Ripple, ha investito nella startup svedese Towo Labs per lo sviluppo di firmware per wallet hardware con supporto a XRP
A cryptocurrency wallet is a type of software, hardware or service that allows a user to store private and public keys that are used for exchanging cryptocurrency for various goods and services, including other cryptocurrencies. Personal crypto wallets are popular, as they have more protection than wallets that are offered by cryptocurrency exchanges. Some blockchain projects make their own e-wallets. For example, The Ethereum project has its own crypto wallet that is also used as a gateway to the Ethereum blockchain and to DApps. Some cryptocurrencies haven’t published their own wallets and are stored on the wallets made by third parties. Those projects are mostly open-source and that allows users to make their own wallets. For example, Ripple and Bitcoin wallets are made by third parties. Hardware wallets are the most robust way of storing cryptocurrency, as they are immune to the majority of malware that steal crypto from software wallets.
- Bitcoin crolla improvvisamente a 7.500$: il prezzo più basso degli ultimi 5 mesi
- TBCASoft, IBM e SoftBank annunciano una blockchain per i pagamenti mobile
- Bakkt raggiunge un nuovo record: scambiati oltre 450 contratti future BTC in un solo giorno
- Ricercatore: le scoperte quantistiche di Google potrebbero migliorare la proof of stake
- L'ANNA valuterà degli standard per la numerazione degli asset digitali