Samsung ha stretto una collaborazione con Pundi X, al fine di integrare l'applicazione XWallet all'interno di Samsung Blockchain Wallet.
A cryptocurrency wallet is a type of software, hardware or service that allows a user to store private and public keys that are used for exchanging cryptocurrency for various goods and services, including other cryptocurrencies. Personal crypto wallets are popular, as they have more protection than wallets that are offered by cryptocurrency exchanges. Some blockchain projects make their own e-wallets. For example, The Ethereum project has its own crypto wallet that is also used as a gateway to the Ethereum blockchain and to DApps. Some cryptocurrencies haven’t published their own wallets and are stored on the wallets made by third parties. Those projects are mostly open-source and that allows users to make their own wallets. For example, Ripple and Bitcoin wallets are made by third parties. Hardware wallets are the most robust way of storing cryptocurrency, as they are immune to the majority of malware that steal crypto from software wallets.
- Binance annuncia 'Venus', un nuovo progetto in competizione con Libra
- È ufficiale: Bakkt verrà lanciato negli Stati Uniti il 23 settembre
- Coinbase salva accidentalmente le password non criptate di 3.420 clienti
- Analisi dei prezzi 17/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM
- Charlie Lee, fondatore di LTC, ha svelato il proprio investimento nell'azienda Casa