A più di dieci mesi dall'attacco di gennaio, Coincheck ripristina il supporto alle criptovalute Ripple e Factom
Coincheck is a Bitcoin wallet and Japanese cryptocurrency exchange platform established in 2014. The Coincheck exchange services provide exchanges between fiat currencies and Bitcoin or Ether. Coincheck is a member of the Japan Blockchain Association and is one of the major developers of cryptocurrency usage standards for the Japanese government. Coincheck fell victim to a hacking operation, which is now recognized as one of the largest cryptocurrency exchange hacks. 500 million NEM tokens were stolen from Coincheck in January 2018, amounting to around $520 million in losses. Although all 260,000 users who were victims of the incident were repaid, the Coincheck hack triggered changes in the cryptocurrency industry, forcing exchange platforms to improve their security systems and provide governments with an opportunity to reinforce a regulatory framework on the industry.
- Tom Lee: il valore "giusto" del Bitcoin è di 150.000$ a moneta
- Un importante client di Ethereum aggiorna il proprio software in preparazione all'hard fork Constantinople
- Ethereum affronta una nuova ondata di hack, nonostante il prezzo rimanga inferiore ai 100$
- Bitcoin vicino ai 3.400$, altro lieve calo dei mercati delle criptovalute
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 12 dicembre