Il nuovo rapporto pubblicato da Monex mostra che, nel terzo trimestre dell'anno fiscale 2019, l'exchange di criptovalute Coincheck ha dimezzato le perdite rispe...
Coincheck is a Bitcoin wallet and Japanese cryptocurrency exchange platform established in 2014. The Coincheck exchange services provide exchanges between fiat currencies and Bitcoin or Ether. Coincheck is a member of the Japan Blockchain Association and is one of the major developers of cryptocurrency usage standards for the Japanese government. Coincheck fell victim to a hacking operation, which is now recognized as one of the largest cryptocurrency exchange hacks. 500 million NEM tokens were stolen from Coincheck in January 2018, amounting to around $520 million in losses. Although all 260,000 users who were victims of the incident were repaid, the Coincheck hack triggered changes in the cryptocurrency industry, forcing exchange platforms to improve their security systems and provide governments with an opportunity to reinforce a regulatory framework on the industry.
- Coinbase aggiunge il supporto per Bitcoin Cash alla propria applicazione Wallet
- Il wallet provider Blockchain.com apre una nuova sede in Lituania
- Ex-ingegneri di Goldman Sachs pianificano di contrastare la manipolazione delle criptovalute
- Segnali contrastanti dai mercati delle criptovalute, lievi guadagni per i mercati azionari
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 20 febbraio