Il trader veterano Tone Vays ha fortemente criticato Ripple, definendo la criptovaluta una "scam-coin" che "non sarebbe mai dovuta esistere"
A court is a tribunal that has the authority to provide legal processes of resolving disputes between parties in criminal, civil and administrative matters relying on the law. The court is one of the branches of power and is crucial to the political, economical and social prosperity of the country it’s in. The decisions of the court may be crucial to any industry working under its jurisdiction. For example, a court can pause or cancel an unconstitutional law or establish new law enforcement practices in fields like IT, minerals, environment and others. The court has already been involved in the blockchain industry. Courts are working on Bitcoin-fraud cases, making decisions about measures of restraint for criminals that were operating with blockchain-based platforms and more. Famous blockchain-related court cases include Ross Ulbricht’s case about the dark market Silk Road and Mark Karpeles case concerning the Mt.Gox exchange bankruptcy.
- Luno aggiorna l'interfaccia della propria applicazione per Android e iOS
- Tether potrebbe emettere CNHT: una stablecoin ancorata allo yuan cinese
- Cina: alluvioni danneggiano mining farm, ma l'hashrate della rete Bitcoin non ne risente
- Pompliano: Bitcoin finirà nel portfolio di ogni investitore istituzionale
- Bitcoin torna sotto i 10.000$: più vicino alla 'zona d'acquisto ideale'