Secondo l'analista James Edwards, i 145 milioni di dollari apparentemente bloccati all'interno del cold wallet di QuadrigaCX potrebbero non esistere affatto.
A court is a tribunal that has the authority to provide legal processes of resolving disputes between parties in criminal, civil and administrative matters relying on the law. The court is one of the branches of power and is crucial to the political, economical and social prosperity of the country it’s in. The decisions of the court may be crucial to any industry working under its jurisdiction. For example, a court can pause or cancel an unconstitutional law or establish new law enforcement practices in fields like IT, minerals, environment and others. The court has already been involved in the blockchain industry. Courts are working on Bitcoin-fraud cases, making decisions about measures of restraint for criminals that were operating with blockchain-based platforms and more. Famous blockchain-related court cases include Ross Ulbricht’s case about the dark market Silk Road and Mark Karpeles case concerning the Mt.Gox exchange bankruptcy.
- Coinbase aggiunge il supporto per Bitcoin Cash alla propria applicazione Wallet
- Il wallet provider Blockchain.com apre una nuova sede in Lituania
- Ex-ingegneri di Goldman Sachs pianificano di contrastare la manipolazione delle criptovalute
- Segnali contrastanti dai mercati delle criptovalute, lievi guadagni per i mercati azionari
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 20 febbraio