Emaar, colosso del settore immobiliare con sede a Dubai, pianifica il lancio di un nuovo token e di una Initial Coin Offering in Europa.
Dubai is the largest city of the United Arab Emirates and the most important trading, economic and tourist center of the UAE and the Near East. The city functions as a modern center of advanced technologies, so in terms of Bitcoin, Dubai has become a very popular place for startups and trading. The city has also become the first in the Near East that has opened an investment and trading platform with an official license that allows storing cryptocurrency in “cold” storage that, according to its developers, is protected from any natural disaster. In Dubai, cryptocurrency has been met with progressive legislation and high demand because the city works as a link between less developed countries, whose citizens buy cryptocoins in Dubai because of hyperinflation in their countries.
- Possibile affare da 13,2 mld di dollari per Disney, comprese quote negli exchange di criptovalute Korbit e Bitstamp
- Lanciato l'exchange Binance Singapore, ma la coppia di trading disponibile è soltanto una
- Samsung investe 2,6 milioni di euro nel produttore di wallet di criptovaluta Ledger
- Ottimo trimestre per Ripple, vendite di XRP in crescita del 31%
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Analisi dei prezzi, 24 aprile