Il presidente venezuelano Nicolas Maduro ha ordinato al Banco de Venezuela di accettare il Petro in tutte le sue filiali
Nicolas Maduro News
Nicolas Maduro has been the president of Venezuela since 2013, was the minister of foreign affairs for Hugo Chavez’s government and vice president of Venezuela in 2012-2013. Maduro’s rule in Venezuela is often described as autocratic, corrupt and unprofessional. Maduro was a part of drug trafficking investigations, violations of human rights and a profiter of food shortages in Venezuela. These facts led to the implementation of sanctions on Maduro and the refusal to recognize the validity of the Venezuelan election in 2018. U.S. sanctions forced the establishment of Maduro’s Petro cryptocurrency. Maduro plans for the Petro to become a tool for accessing international financing in avoidance of U.S. sanctions. The Petro was launched in 2018 and was developed by united work of Venezuelan and Russian governments.
- Libra incrementerà il potere delle grandi corporazioni sui mercati, ha affermato un Senatore statunitense
- Bitcoin sotto i 10.000$, in ribasso del 26% in appena 7 giorni: cos'ha causato questo pullback?
- Ulteriori movimenti ribassisti per i mercati, Peter Brandt prevede una correzione dell'80%
- La campagna di crowdfunding in Bitcoin del Tor Project ha raggiunto il suo obiettivo in 25 ore
- Il FMI invita i regolatori a prestare particolare attenzione a Libra