Il presidente venezuelano Nicolas Maduro ha ordinato al Banco de Venezuela di accettare il Petro in tutte le sue filiali
Nicolas Maduro News
Nicolas Maduro has been the president of Venezuela since 2013, was the minister of foreign affairs for Hugo Chavez’s government and vice president of Venezuela in 2012-2013. Maduro’s rule in Venezuela is often described as autocratic, corrupt and unprofessional. Maduro was a part of drug trafficking investigations, violations of human rights and a profiter of food shortages in Venezuela. These facts led to the implementation of sanctions on Maduro and the refusal to recognize the validity of the Venezuelan election in 2018. U.S. sanctions forced the establishment of Maduro’s Petro cryptocurrency. Maduro plans for the Petro to become a tool for accessing international financing in avoidance of U.S. sanctions. The Petro was launched in 2018 and was developed by united work of Venezuelan and Russian governments.
- Kaleido Blockchain implementa il protocollo zero-knowledge proof di QEDIT
- Aventus annuncia un protocollo basato su Ethereum per migliorare l'industria del ticketing
- Scoperta una vulnerabilità nel protocollo DEX basato su Ethereum AirSwap
- Un hacker ha speso 1.000$ per vincere 110.000$ su un gioco d'azzardo basato su EOS
- Square conferisce una sovvenzione da 100.000$ ad un progetto di pagamenti crypto open-source