Klaytn, progetto blockchain guidato dal colosso sudcoreano Kakao, ha annunciato che l'exchange Binance si unirà al proprio consiglio d'amministrazione.
Notizie Corea del Sud
South Korea is an important segment of the cryptocurrency market, with a lot of cryptocurrency investments, technological developments and large cryptocurrency exchanges established in the country. South Koreans are famous for have a high percentage of cryptocurrency enthusiasts within the population, but the South Korean government is not so keen on cryptocurrencies. The latest South Korea cryptocurrency news concerns a police investigation into Upbit, South Korea’s largest cryptocurrency exchange that had a massive effect on markets on the 11th of May. South Korean cryptocurrency regulations are pretty tough. ICOs are banned and local cryptocurrency exchanges are being shut down or else have found themselves under increased supervision. The South Korean government is concerned about money laundering, tax evasion and excessive speculations. It is a prospective that foresees the continued actions of lawmakers to push forward with new restrictions.
- Bitcoin crolla improvvisamente a 7.500$: il prezzo più basso degli ultimi 5 mesi
- TBCASoft, IBM e SoftBank annunciano una blockchain per i pagamenti mobile
- Bakkt raggiunge un nuovo record: scambiati oltre 450 contratti future BTC in un solo giorno
- Ricercatore: le scoperte quantistiche di Google potrebbero migliorare la proof of stake
- L'ANNA valuterà degli standard per la numerazione degli asset digitali