I servizi di trading crypto-to-crypto del famoso exchange di criptovalute statunitense Coinbase saranno ora disponibili in altri 11 Paesi
Notizie Corea del Sud
South Korea is an important segment of the cryptocurrency market, with a lot of cryptocurrency investments, technological developments and large cryptocurrency exchanges established in the country. South Koreans are famous for have a high percentage of cryptocurrency enthusiasts within the population, but the South Korean government is not so keen on cryptocurrencies. The latest South Korea cryptocurrency news concerns a police investigation into Upbit, South Korea’s largest cryptocurrency exchange that had a massive effect on markets on the 11th of May. South Korean cryptocurrency regulations are pretty tough. ICOs are banned and local cryptocurrency exchanges are being shut down or else have found themselves under increased supervision. The South Korean government is concerned about money laundering, tax evasion and excessive speculations. It is a prospective that foresees the continued actions of lawmakers to push forward with new restrictions.
- Andrew Yang, candidato alle prossime elezioni statunitensi, desidera regolamentazioni chiare per criptovalute
- Nel 2018, le entrate di Coinbase sono state del 60% inferiori rispetto a quanto previsto dall'azienda
- Segnali contrastanti dai mercati delle criptovalute, Bitcoin a quota 5.250$
- SBI Holdings: la rimozione di Bitcoin Cash durante gli eventi che hanno coinvolto Bitcoin SV è stata solo una coincidenza
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Analisi dei prezzi, 19 aprile