Shinhan Bank, storicamente la prima banca fondata in Corea, sta sviluppando una soluzione di sicurezza basata sulla tecnologia blockchain.
Notizie Corea del Sud
South Korea is an important segment of the cryptocurrency market, with a lot of cryptocurrency investments, technological developments and large cryptocurrency exchanges established in the country. South Koreans are famous for have a high percentage of cryptocurrency enthusiasts within the population, but the South Korean government is not so keen on cryptocurrencies. The latest South Korea cryptocurrency news concerns a police investigation into Upbit, South Korea’s largest cryptocurrency exchange that had a massive effect on markets on the 11th of May. South Korean cryptocurrency regulations are pretty tough. ICOs are banned and local cryptocurrency exchanges are being shut down or else have found themselves under increased supervision. The South Korean government is concerned about money laundering, tax evasion and excessive speculations. It is a prospective that foresees the continued actions of lawmakers to push forward with new restrictions.
- È ufficiale: Bakkt verrà lanciato negli Stati Uniti il 23 settembre
- Samson Mow: Bitcoin non va bene per i pagamenti, la Lightning risolve questo problema
- Il sentimento degli investitori in Bitcoin è fortemente negativo, svela il Crypto Fear and Greed Index
- Il presunto hacker di Binance annuncia di essere pronto a pubblicare i dati KYC degli utenti
- Coinbase salva accidentalmente le password non criptate di 3.420 clienti