Il Governo Metropolitano di Seoul ha annunciato di voler investire entro il 2022 oltre un miliardo di dollari in start-up operanti nel settore blockchain e fint...
Notizie Corea del Sud
South Korea is an important segment of the cryptocurrency market, with a lot of cryptocurrency investments, technological developments and large cryptocurrency exchanges established in the country. South Koreans are famous for have a high percentage of cryptocurrency enthusiasts within the population, but the South Korean government is not so keen on cryptocurrencies. The latest South Korea cryptocurrency news concerns a police investigation into Upbit, South Korea’s largest cryptocurrency exchange that had a massive effect on markets on the 11th of May. South Korean cryptocurrency regulations are pretty tough. ICOs are banned and local cryptocurrency exchanges are being shut down or else have found themselves under increased supervision. The South Korean government is concerned about money laundering, tax evasion and excessive speculations. It is a prospective that foresees the continued actions of lawmakers to push forward with new restrictions.
- Coinbase aggiunge il supporto per Bitcoin Cash alla propria applicazione Wallet
- Il wallet provider Blockchain.com apre una nuova sede in Lituania
- Ex-ingegneri di Goldman Sachs pianificano di contrastare la manipolazione delle criptovalute
- Segnali contrastanti dai mercati delle criptovalute, lievi guadagni per i mercati azionari
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 20 febbraio