Secondo il membro del Parlamento Europeo Eva Kaili, le banche centrali hanno troppo controllo sui fondi dei cittadini.
Notizie Banche Centrali
A central or reserve bank is a governmental financial institution that controls the state’s currency, interest rates and money supply. A central bank is often the regulator of the commercial banking system of its country and acts as a “lender of last resort” to the banking sector when banks find themselves unable to obtain sufficient liquidity without the help of the regulator. A central bank is supposed to be maximally independent from political interference, but usually is under limited control. The main goals of a central bank are high employment, price stability and economic growth, which are achieved with macroeconomic reforms, fights against inflation, capital investments and consulting activities. The main instruments of a central bank are control over interest rates, open market regulations, capital and reserve requirements and regulating currency exchanges.
- Coinbase aggiunge il supporto per Bitcoin Cash alla propria applicazione Wallet
- Il wallet provider Blockchain.com apre una nuova sede in Lituania
- Ex-ingegneri di Goldman Sachs pianificano di contrastare la manipolazione delle criptovalute
- Segnali contrastanti dai mercati delle criptovalute, lievi guadagni per i mercati azionari
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 20 febbraio