La Enterprise Ethereum Alliance ha realizzato un nuovo sistema di reward token, supportato da colossi del software come Microsoft e Intel.
Intel is an U.S. technology company located in Silicon Valley, California. Intel is a developer of such hardware and software products as central processing units, motherboard chipsets, flash memory, vehicle automation sensors, integrated graphics processing units and many others. Intel is one of the major contributors to blockchain adoption for enterprises. Intel is actively working with Hyperledger — an open-source blockchain project with an aim of advancing cross-industry blockchain technology implementations. Intel is also the developer of Software Guard Extensions (SGX) — a set of instruction codes for CPUs that allows user-level code to allocate certain regions of computer memory. Intel offers SGX’s use for the protection of blockchain transactions, improving consensus efficiency, digital rights management and evolving the security of remote computation and web browsing.
- CEO di BKCM: al momento, il mercato delle criptovalute non ha bisogno di un ETF sul Bitcoin
- Ripple fonde xRapid, xVia e xCurrent all'interno di RippleNet
- Tim Draper: Bitcoin porrà fine al regno "dei dittatori"
- Fidelity: non offriamo criptovalute sulle piattaforme retail per proteggere gli investitori
- Nella "Hurun China Rich List 2019" compaiono 12 magnati delle criptovalute