La società di Hong Kong Crypto.com ha assunto un ex direttore di PayPal e Braintree per incrementare l'adozione delle criptovalute nel settore Point of Sale (Po...
Payment Processor News
A payment processor is a third party that is authorized to handle transactions between buyers and sellers. The main tasks of a payment processor are to check the details of both the sender and receiver by forwarding them to the issuing bank for verification and also provide security for the transaction’s processing. Despite these processes, the operation itself takes several seconds to be done. Due to the growing popularity of cryptocurrency, not only new payment processors for Bitcoin transactions have appeared, but also popular traditional payment processors have started cooperating with such systems in order to increase the area of their work — as many of them work with large trading platforms. Currently, users can choose among a variety of payment processors that accept Bitcoin in order to find better conditions. There are also anonymous Bitcoin payment processors available for different purposes.
- Possibile affare da 13,2 mld di dollari per Disney, comprese quote negli exchange di criptovalute Korbit e Bitstamp
- Lanciato l'exchange Binance Singapore, ma la coppia di trading disponibile è soltanto una
- Samsung investe 2,6 milioni di euro nel produttore di wallet di criptovaluta Ledger
- Ottimo trimestre per Ripple, vendite di XRP in crescita del 31%
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Analisi dei prezzi, 24 aprile