Grosse perdite per quasi tutte le criptovalute della top 100, Bitcoin scende di nuovo sotto quota 5.500$
Notizie Prezzo Ethereum
A large number of investors have started taking note of Ethereum (ETH), as the project created by Russian developer Vitalik Buterin has every possibility to compete with Bitcoin (BTC). ETH’s price directly depends on demand. At the beginning, few people were interested in Ethereum, as its price had only risen from $2 to $8 by 2017 and because the platform was developed by a relatively young specialist. Despite this, in 2017 alone, the price of Ethereum increased by over 100-fold and reached its maximum value of $829,99 in December 2017. According to some experts, ETH is one of the most widely spread and well-known anonymous digital currencies that allows for all kinds of operations, and thus the interest in the cryptocoin will only grow and Ethereum’s value will continue to increase. Usually, Ethereum’s price chart is shown in the ratio of ETH to USD as the latter is considered to be the most stable among fiat currencies.
- Samsung pianifica il lancio di una blockchain e di una nuova criptovaluta, svela una fonte anonima
- Binance DEX viene ufficialmente lanciato su Binance Chain
- Lanciato l'exchange Binance Singapore, ma la coppia di trading disponibile è soltanto una
- Samsung investe 2,6 milioni di euro nel produttore di wallet di criptovaluta Ledger
- Il 63% degli europei afferma che le criptovalute esisteranno fra 10 anni, ma soltanto il 49% crede in Bitcoin