Mercati delle criptovalute ancora in calo: Bitcoin sotto quota 3.400$, Ethereum scende sotto la soglia dei 90$ per la prima volta da maggio 2017
Notizie Prezzo Ethereum
A large number of investors have started taking note of Ethereum (ETH), as the project created by Russian developer Vitalik Buterin has every possibility to compete with Bitcoin (BTC). ETH’s price directly depends on demand. At the beginning, few people were interested in Ethereum, as its price had only risen from $2 to $8 by 2017 and because the platform was developed by a relatively young specialist. Despite this, in 2017 alone, the price of Ethereum increased by over 100-fold and reached its maximum value of $829,99 in December 2017. According to some experts, ETH is one of the most widely spread and well-known anonymous digital currencies that allows for all kinds of operations, and thus the interest in the cryptocoin will only grow and Ethereum’s value will continue to increase. Usually, Ethereum’s price chart is shown in the ratio of ETH to USD as the latter is considered to be the most stable among fiat currencies.
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Analisi dei prezzi, 10 dicembre
- L'exchange Gemini dei fratelli Winklevoss arriva su smartphone grazie alla nuova app
- È più probabile che il Bitcoin raggiunga i 100$ che i 100.000$, afferma un economista di Harvard
- Soltanto due miner ASIC di Bitcoin rimangono remunerativi in questo mercato ribassista
- Bitcoin sotto i 3.400$, continua la volatilità dei mercati