L'Hong Kong Monetary Authority sta studiando i possibili impieghi di una central bank digital currency, e pubblicherà i risultati nel Q1 2020
Notizie Hong Kong
Hong Kong, officially the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China, is an administrative district of China and one of the leading economic centers not only in Asia, but in the world. The main feature of the district is that it has the right to craft its own legislation. The economy of the territory has a free market, low taxes and governmental non-interference, all of which attracts people to use virtual currencies on the market. The attitude toward cryptocurrency differs between China and Hong Kong, as the first one has banned both the use of digital currencies as a payment and conducting ICO. In Hong Kong, there has not yet been any regulation of Bitcoin and the government doesn’t see any necessity for implementing any. The cryptocurrency market in Hong Kong has various platforms and projects, which makes this area very decent for related businesses.
- Pubblicato un resoconto sull'utilizzo illecito di criptovalute sul dark web
- Il CEO di PayPal possiede solo e solamente Bitcoin
- Banca tedesca introduce tassi d'interesse negativi su tutti i conti: stimolo per passare a Bitcoin?
- Due produttori di salmone utilizzano la blockchain di IBM per tracciare le loro catene logistiche
- Bitcoin perde il supporto a 8.000$: gli analisti prevedono un potenziale crollo a 6.500$