L'exchange di criptovalute OKEx ha aggiunto quattro nuove coppie sulla sua piattaforma di margin trading
Notizie Hong Kong
Hong Kong, officially the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China, is an administrative district of China and one of the leading economic centers not only in Asia, but in the world. The main feature of the district is that it has the right to craft its own legislation. The economy of the territory has a free market, low taxes and governmental non-interference, all of which attracts people to use virtual currencies on the market. The attitude toward cryptocurrency differs between China and Hong Kong, as the first one has banned both the use of digital currencies as a payment and conducting ICO. In Hong Kong, there has not yet been any regulation of Bitcoin and the government doesn’t see any necessity for implementing any. The cryptocurrency market in Hong Kong has various platforms and projects, which makes this area very decent for related businesses.
- CoinMarketCap introduce un nuovo parametro per calcolare i valori fondamentali delle criptovalute
- Jeremy Allaire, CEO di Circle: prevarranno le stablecoin che utilizzano standard aperti
- Il Giappone introduce nuove regolamentazioni per il margin trading con criptovalute
- L'87% dei volumi di scambio dichiarati dagli exchange di criptovalute potrebbe essere incorretto
- Coinbase annuncia il supporto per Stellar Lumens