Il produttore di auto di lusso elettriche Karma Automotive ha cominciato ad accettare Bitcoin come mezzo di pagamento
The cryptocurrency adoption rate is hard to research because of the private nature of cryptocurrencies. Still, there are some things that can be established about what may be slowing down cryptocurrency adoption. As a lot of blockchain platforms have stated, cryptocurrency awareness and education are not yet high enough to lead more people into the industry. Some people don’t even know what cryptocurrencies are, some lack the information about what it may be used for and some see no benefits of it at all. But people well-educated in cryptocurrency do have their own doubts about it, as cryptocurrencies have shown a lack of stability. Cryptocurrency investments and its use as a payment tool is associated with risks. There are also some government events that slow down cryptocurrency adoption, with governmental restrictions on the use of cryptocurrency for businesses and financial institutes.
- Un produttore di auto di lusso elettriche comincia ad accettare Bitcoin come pagamento
- Telegram potrebbe posticipare la data di lancio del Telegram Open Network
- India: Corte Suprema rinvia udienza sulla messa al bando delle criptovalute
- Xpring investe nella startup svedese Towo Labs
- Bitcoin è totalmente diverso da Libra, sostiene David Marcus