Le nuove normative di Malta richiederanno che i contratti di affitto degli immobili vengano registrati su una blockchain per motivi di sicurezza
The cryptocurrency adoption rate is hard to research because of the private nature of cryptocurrencies. Still, there are some things that can be established about what may be slowing down cryptocurrency adoption. As a lot of blockchain platforms have stated, cryptocurrency awareness and education are not yet high enough to lead more people into the industry. Some people don’t even know what cryptocurrencies are, some lack the information about what it may be used for and some see no benefits of it at all. But people well-educated in cryptocurrency do have their own doubts about it, as cryptocurrencies have shown a lack of stability. Cryptocurrency investments and its use as a payment tool is associated with risks. There are also some government events that slow down cryptocurrency adoption, with governmental restrictions on the use of cryptocurrency for businesses and financial institutes.
- Walmart China traccerà vari alimenti lungo la supply chain utilizzando la blockchain Thor di VeChain
- Nel mondo sono ora presenti oltre 5.000 sportelli automatici di Bitcoin
- Iran: niente elettricità per il mining di criptovalute fino all'approvazione delle nuove tariffe
- Il sesto meet-up di Binance in Italia si terrà a Roma, in occasione della Blockchain Week
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, ADA: Analisi dei prezzi, 24 giugno