Donald Tapscott, direttore esecutivo del Blockchain Research Institute, ha previsto che il renminbi cinese verrà trasformato in una criptovaluta.
The cryptocurrency adoption rate is hard to research because of the private nature of cryptocurrencies. Still, there are some things that can be established about what may be slowing down cryptocurrency adoption. As a lot of blockchain platforms have stated, cryptocurrency awareness and education are not yet high enough to lead more people into the industry. Some people don’t even know what cryptocurrencies are, some lack the information about what it may be used for and some see no benefits of it at all. But people well-educated in cryptocurrency do have their own doubts about it, as cryptocurrencies have shown a lack of stability. Cryptocurrency investments and its use as a payment tool is associated with risks. There are also some government events that slow down cryptocurrency adoption, with governmental restrictions on the use of cryptocurrency for businesses and financial institutes.
- Andrew Yang, candidato alle prossime elezioni statunitensi, desidera regolamentazioni chiare per criptovalute
- Nel 2018, le entrate di Coinbase sono state del 60% inferiori rispetto a quanto previsto dall'azienda
- Segnali contrastanti dai mercati delle criptovalute, Bitcoin a quota 5.250$
- SBI Holdings: la rimozione di Bitcoin Cash durante gli eventi che hanno coinvolto Bitcoin SV è stata solo una coincidenza
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Analisi dei prezzi, 19 aprile