eToroX, l'exchange di criptovalute della piattaforma di social trading eToro, ha annunciato l'aggiunta della privacy coin Dash e di sette stablecoin
Circle is a service for making instant money transfers. The Circle startup was launched in 2013 by Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. The Circle app is a platform that allows users not only to send and receive money, but also stores it as well. In 2015, the Circle company got a BitLicense and started operating as a Bitcoin wallet service to trade with cryptocurrency. The main feature of using Circle is that Bitcoin kept in the wallet is insured, so the in case of money being stolen from the user’s account, all the money will be compensated. For this, Circle keeps the equal amount of cryptocurrency on its account to all the Bitcoin stored on the platform. Currently, the Circle finance company uses blockchain technology for not only crypto transactions, but for traditional transfers as well.
- Binance: nuovo meetup gratuito a Roma
- Bitcoin 'monotono e fragile'. Tornerà sotto i 7.000$, prevede un analista
- Binance aggiunge il supporto a 167 valute fiat grazie ad una partnership con Paxful
- Reuters: la banca olandese ING è al lavoro su una tecnologia per la custodia degli asset digitali
- Presidente BCE: "Meglio essere un passo davanti agli altri" sulle stablecoin