Secondo Jeremy Allaire, CEO dell'azienda per pagamenti Circle, saranno le stablecoin basate su standard aperti a prevalere.
Circle is a service for making instant money transfers. The Circle startup was launched in 2013 by Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. The Circle app is a platform that allows users not only to send and receive money, but also stores it as well. In 2015, the Circle company got a BitLicense and started operating as a Bitcoin wallet service to trade with cryptocurrency. The main feature of using Circle is that Bitcoin kept in the wallet is insured, so the in case of money being stolen from the user’s account, all the money will be compensated. For this, Circle keeps the equal amount of cryptocurrency on its account to all the Bitcoin stored on the platform. Currently, the Circle finance company uses blockchain technology for not only crypto transactions, but for traditional transfers as well.
- Possibile affare da 13,2 mld di dollari per Disney, comprese quote negli exchange di criptovalute Korbit e Bitstamp
- Lanciato l'exchange Binance Singapore, ma la coppia di trading disponibile è soltanto una
- Samsung investe 2,6 milioni di euro nel produttore di wallet di criptovaluta Ledger
- Ottimo trimestre per Ripple, vendite di XRP in crescita del 31%
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Analisi dei prezzi, 24 aprile