Inflation is the excessive increase in the amount of money traded which leads to their devaluation. In terms of inflation in cryptocurrency, it is considered to be impossible because of the limited number of Bitcoin that can be issued, so the only thing that can cause inflation of cryptocurrency is the total absence of demand. Besides that, Bitcoin itself can’t be led to inflation by any person or government, as there are no ways to increase supply that will surpass the fixed amount of issued cryptocoins. According to its increasing popularity and demand, the price of cryptocurrency is only going to get higher. Because of hyperinflation in some developing countries, Bitcoin has become a popular way to secure money against inflation.
- Crollo di tutte le criptovalute principali, Bitcoin Cash in calo del 13%
- Tom Lee: il valore "giusto" del Bitcoin è di 150.000$ a moneta
- 'Sviluppatore blockchain' è il lavoro emergente in più rapida crescita, svela LinkedIn
- 'Cos'è Bitcoin' fra le domande più cercate in rete nel 2018, svela Google Trends
- Dichiarazioni, collaborazioni, accordi: l'Europa compie passi da gigante verso l'adozione della blockchain